Thursday, February 26, 2009

Committment (Last Night 2/25/09)

Last Night was fun.. My brother met my friend (girl im getting to know) last night. We had a ball it was to fun. I really think this girl like me. I like her to but I don't know what to do. I wanna be in a relationship but then again i don't. I need to figure out what imma do. I don wanna break this girls heart. Imma just take some time to my self and think about what imma do. My brother kinda help me but i jus gotta take some time to figure things out and why my lil lil brother jus farted on me i'lll but any ways what should I do. Can ya leave some comments about wha ya think. And Tyler you is a flirt, flirtin wit ma girl i mean friend lol... but last night was fun fa real now i need to meet ma sister in law shanell i wonder if her and Tyler will stay together for ever.. who no's only they no.. I guess its ma turn to start committing. Stop being afraid of relationships. Start bein a man and finding ma woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment