Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Keith, Trevor, Nicole, Nicole, Keith, Kelly! Family Forever






My God brothers My sister and my God sisters I love all these ppl Trevor the nicoles, keith, and kelly these are ma babes my lil ones expect the skinny one she close to my age but the rest are I will do anything for them they are my heart they is ma fam u mess wit ma fam u mess wit me no doubt i love every one of them. I will go out and beyond for them.. we always havin mass fun together we are more lik siblings then cousins even doe we live far away. i can imagine us as adults now our kids are gonna be close like us fa show family must stick together blood is thicker then water we will teach our kids that. they will have each others backs and protect one another and build each other up. thas was fam suppose to do. together we can make it and be a fam. and thats wha me trevor the nicoles, keith, and kelly are.. FAMILY forever. BROTHER AND SISTERS FOREVER love you all with ma heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment